FREEBIES | Watercolor Succulents cactus clip art collection | 8 FREE PNG IMAGES

New freebie today! Digital painted, Watercolor Succulents - Free PNG collection. You have full permission to use them. You can use thi...


New freebie today! Digital painted, Watercolor Succulents - Free PNG collection. You have full permission to use them. You can use this files in commercial and personal works.
Enjoy and have a great week!
Marta

What You Get:
8 Watercolour succulents in PNG (1200px-1200px)
8 Watercolour succulents in JPG (1200px-1200px)
Resolution:300DPI
All images are 300dpi, coloured and ready to use. You can download it from the link below.

Nowa kolecja darmowych plików! Tym razem przygotowałam zestaw Watercolor Succulents. W paczce znajdziecie 8 plików PNG oraz 8 plików JPG w wysokiej jakości. Można je pobrać z linku pod ilustracjami.
Udanego tygodnia!
Marta

FREEBIES | Watercolor Succulents cactus clip art collection | 8 FREE PNG IMAGES Gold and Berry blog goldandberry
FREEBIES | Watercolor Succulents cactus clip art collection | 8 FREE PNG IMAGES Gold and Berry blog goldandberry







FOLLOW ME HERE:


You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Love cacti and think these watercolour paintings are lovely, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cacti and think these watercolour paintings are lovely, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much! What a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, I think they need to live near the real deal in my kitchen! Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sono davvero immagini adorabili, grazie.Thank you😻

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these beautiful watercoloured succulents and have used them in one of my diy-projects! Check it out:

    http://www.wonderwood.no/#!diy-3-m%C3%A5ter-%C3%A5-dekorere-treskiver-p%C3%A5-3-ways-to-decorate-wooden-slices/l0777/56c70cd00cf2d76542b37171

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Lena//Wonderwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Monday! :) It looks incredible! Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lolly Jane! Here's ZIP version http://www.mediafire.com/download/ka8b54b783wy9mn/CACTI.zip
      Let me know if it's still not working on your computer :)

      Delete
    2. Oops! I accidentally deleted my comment- yowzas! lol THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are so talented, can't wait to use these cuties. Pinned your post (:

      XO

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, these are some of the most adorable things I've seen! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! These are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing, how lovely of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing! Thank you for your generosity :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great! Can you provide advice for how to unzip/open the file? I'm having some problems...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! These are so beautiful! I'm going to use them in my printables!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Gold and Berry. I love your designs! love, love, love! i would want the font of this in your pic "high - resolution , png format, cacti collection" please!! i love it!! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Thank you SO MUCH for your freebies. I just discovered your blog and Im already a fan! Thank you for letting us use your freebies for commercial use, it helps small starting businesses!

    I can't open these beautiful cactis :( The VLC file wont open. How can I download them?

    Thank you xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is soooo pretty! i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just stumbled across your blog, and I must tell you, everything you have done is beautiful! I will definitely be checking in frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for sharing your work, Marta! I used these gorgeous cacti to create a free digital wallpaper and wall art printable for my blog.
    http://www.eskaamakes.com/cacti-love-free-digital-wallpaper/
    I linked back to your site and hope you'll get the attention you deserve.
    Love, Selina // eskaamakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hii gold and berry, thanks for sharing. you are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I love these! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so pretty. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete